I woke up chilly this morning, which usually means breakfast is a warm, creamy, flavorful bowl of oats! And, because it’s fall, of course pumpkin had to be involved.
In the mix:
– 1/2 cup water
– 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
– 1/2 cup rolled oats
– 1/2 of an overripe frozen banana (add this in when you add the oats in, and they literally MELT into the oatmeal!)
– 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
– 1/3-ish cup of pumpkin puree
– 1 spoonful of Trader Joe’s pumpkin butter (for sweetness!)
– generous shakes of pumpkin pie spice
Mmmm, that bowl warmed me right up!